Welcome to SecurityInstallers.com.au CCTV Point Cook
At SecurityInstallers.com.au Point Cook we can supply and install a highly effective CCTV security system to suit your needs and budget, because finding the right home or business surveillance system for your premises doesn’t need to be a complex and time consuming task when you want to protect yourself from intruders.
We’ve gone further than most other companies with our pricing, providing packages for easy selection so you can choose how much you pay and what you’re getting – without any fuss.
SecurityInstallers.com.au Point Cook Provides:
- High Definition IP Camera Systems
- Analog Camera systems
- Access Control
- Technical Assistance
- Installation for both home and business customers in Point Cook.
Why Choose SecurityInstallers.com.au CCTV Point Cook?
- We are one of the smartest CCTV companies Melbourne today, offering integrated home and business security services and solutions. These include access control, CCTV with smart phone applications and remote viewing, intruder alarms and video intercoms.
- We offer lifetime workmanship warranty.
- We don’t do hidden or ongoing costs. No monthly fees – just a once off fee.
- We’ll show you how to use your CCTV system after we install it
Don’t be the next target for intruders. Call SecurityInstallers.com.au Point Cook for advice on CCTV Surveillance systems in all areas of Point Cook, Victoria on (03) 8513 0799.
At the 2011 Census, Point Cook recorded a population of 32,413 and is estimated to reach 41,474 by 2016. When taking into account the Melbourne 2030 Plan’s current urban growth boundary, it is believed that Point Cook’s population will peak at approximately 60,000 by the late 2020s
The new marina at Wyndham Harbour will have up to 1000 wet berths from 10–35 metres including 6 super-yacht berths. There will also be a 300-berth dry stack. Additionally, there will be two apartment buildings, absolute waterfront lots, retail space, two new beaches, walking trails and 10 hectares of public recreational space & wetlands. The development will also incorporate water/marina front restaurants & cafes.